The University of Maryland was targeted in a data breech which exposed 300,000 records.
According to CNet –
“The names, Social Security numbers, and birth dates of 309,079 individuals affiliated with school’s College Park and Shady Grove campuses who were issued a university identification card since 1998 were exposed in Tuesday’s attack, according to an apology issued Wednesday by university President Wallace Loh. However, no financial, academic, or contact information was compromised, Loh said.”
- Comcast Outages Nationwide
- Windows Security Issue – Remove Quicktime
- Windows 10 Changed to Automatic Download
- Microsoft Outlook crashing after the latest Windows updates.
- Data breach hits T-Mobile through Experian hack
- Clute Computers has moved!
- AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile Network Outage Resolved
Tagsadblock adobe Android apple apple mac pro AT&T Cnet comcast compromised data breech data plans End of Life flash Google google chrome google fiber hacking ios ios security java mac mac osx Microsoft Microsoft Windows More Everything mozilla mozilla firefox nashville nashville tn passwords ransomware Samsung Samsung Galaxy S5 security spyware ssl security time warner cable upgrades Verizon viruses Windows Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows 10 Windows XP