AOL has confirmed they have been hit with a large data breech.
They are requesting users to change passwords and security questions.
The company said attackers got hold of AOL users’ email addresses, home addresses, contact lists, encrypted (presumably hashed) passwords and encrypted answers to security questions.
Read more about this issue on these links
Toms Hardware: http://tinyurl.com/lfawxlv
The Hacker News: http://tinyurl.com/k92kwtz
For questions about this issue and how it affects you feel free to Click Here to Contact Us.
- Comcast Outages Nationwide
- Windows Security Issue – Remove Quicktime
- Windows 10 Changed to Automatic Download
- Microsoft Outlook crashing after the latest Windows updates.
- Data breach hits T-Mobile through Experian hack
- Clute Computers has moved!
- AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile Network Outage Resolved
Tagsadblock adobe Android apple apple mac pro AT&T Cnet comcast compromised data breech data plans End of Life flash Google google chrome google fiber hacking ios ios security java mac mac osx Microsoft Microsoft Windows More Everything mozilla mozilla firefox nashville nashville tn passwords ransomware Samsung Samsung Galaxy S5 security spyware ssl security time warner cable upgrades Verizon viruses Windows Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows 10 Windows XP