Microsoft has released a critical security patch for Internet Explorer.
All users should run the Windows Update feature to install this patch.
Microsoft has also reminded users it’s important that they upgrade to a newer version of Windows.
“Windows XP is no longer supported by Microsoft, and we continue to encourage customers to migrate to a modern operating system, such as Windows 7 or 8.1. Additionally, customers are encouraged to upgrade to the latest version of Internet Explorer, IE 11.”
More information can be found on Mashable.com
- Comcast Outages Nationwide
- Windows Security Issue – Remove Quicktime
- Windows 10 Changed to Automatic Download
- Microsoft Outlook crashing after the latest Windows updates.
- Data breach hits T-Mobile through Experian hack
- Clute Computers has moved!
- AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile Network Outage Resolved
Tagsadblock adobe Android apple apple mac pro AT&T Cnet comcast compromised data breech data plans End of Life flash Google google chrome google fiber hacking ios ios security java mac mac osx Microsoft Microsoft Windows More Everything mozilla mozilla firefox nashville nashville tn passwords ransomware Samsung Samsung Galaxy S5 security spyware ssl security time warner cable upgrades Verizon viruses Windows Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows 10 Windows XP