T-Mobile has been hit with a major data breach which affects the information of roughly 15 million customers.
As reported by CNet: A hack of Experian, the company that handles credit checks for the wireless carrier, results in the loss of T-Mobile customers’ Social Security numbers, birth dates and names.
If you were a customer from Sept 1st 2013 to Sept 16th 2015 then you are affected by this.
For the complete CNet article follow the below link.
- Comcast Outages Nationwide
- Windows Security Issue – Remove Quicktime
- Windows 10 Changed to Automatic Download
- Microsoft Outlook crashing after the latest Windows updates.
- Data breach hits T-Mobile through Experian hack
- Clute Computers has moved!
- AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile Network Outage Resolved
Tagsadblock adobe Android apple apple mac pro AT&T Cnet comcast compromised data breech data plans End of Life flash Google google chrome google fiber hacking ios ios security java mac mac osx Microsoft Microsoft Windows More Everything mozilla mozilla firefox nashville nashville tn passwords ransomware Samsung Samsung Galaxy S5 security spyware ssl security time warner cable upgrades Verizon viruses Windows Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows 10 Windows XP