After the iOS security update released last week Apple has now released the update for the Mac OS X.
According to Mashable The most important addition to OS X Mavericks in 10.9.2 is a fix for the security bug known as “Gotofail.” The bug, which stemmed from an error in Apple’s code, caused SSL/TLS encryption — the system that creates secure links between your computer and servers — to fail, leaving users vulnerable to hackers and “man in the middle” attacks.
Be sure to run the Mac update service to get all the latest updates.
- Comcast Outages Nationwide
- Windows Security Issue – Remove Quicktime
- Windows 10 Changed to Automatic Download
- Microsoft Outlook crashing after the latest Windows updates.
- Data breach hits T-Mobile through Experian hack
- Clute Computers has moved!
- AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile Network Outage Resolved
Tagsadblock adobe Android apple apple mac pro AT&T Cnet comcast compromised data breech data plans End of Life flash Google google chrome google fiber hacking ios ios security java mac mac osx Microsoft Microsoft Windows More Everything mozilla mozilla firefox nashville nashville tn passwords ransomware Samsung Samsung Galaxy S5 security spyware ssl security time warner cable upgrades Verizon viruses Windows Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows 10 Windows XP