eBay has announced it’s password database was hacked and user passwords have been compromised.
It’s important that all users change passwords ASAP.
Companies are attacked every day so it’s important to use complex passwords to protect your data as much as possible.
In this case the password database for eBay was compromised giving them access to all passwords.
eBay says no financial data was accessed but we recommend if you have a Paypal account linked to your eBay account change the password for Paypal.
Click here to read more about this latest hack at: CNet
- Comcast Outages Nationwide
- Windows Security Issue – Remove Quicktime
- Windows 10 Changed to Automatic Download
- Microsoft Outlook crashing after the latest Windows updates.
- Data breach hits T-Mobile through Experian hack
- Clute Computers has moved!
- AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile Network Outage Resolved
Tagsadblock adobe Android apple apple mac pro AT&T Cnet comcast compromised data breech data plans End of Life flash Google google chrome google fiber hacking ios ios security java mac mac osx Microsoft Microsoft Windows More Everything mozilla mozilla firefox nashville nashville tn passwords ransomware Samsung Samsung Galaxy S5 security spyware ssl security time warner cable upgrades Verizon viruses Windows Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows 10 Windows XP