A security issue with was found with Quicktime over the weekend.
The US Department of Homeland Security is warning people to uninstall Quicktime.
Apple is not longer supporting the program and will not release a fix.
This problem only affects Windows computers.
To uninstall QuickTime,
open the Control Panel,
click “Uninstall a program”
under Programs, select “QuickTime” in the list, and click “Uninstall.”
The QuickTime uninstaller will remove both the QuickTime desktop application and the QuickTime browser plug-in. If you don’t see QuickTime in the list here, you don’t have QuickTime installed.
CNet Information: http://www.cnet.com/news/you-should-uninstall-quicktime-for-windows/
- Comcast Outages Nationwide
- Windows Security Issue – Remove Quicktime
- Windows 10 Changed to Automatic Download
- Microsoft Outlook crashing after the latest Windows updates.
- Data breach hits T-Mobile through Experian hack
- Clute Computers has moved!
- AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile Network Outage Resolved
Tagsadblock adobe Android apple apple mac pro AT&T Cnet comcast compromised data breech data plans End of Life flash Google google chrome google fiber hacking ios ios security java mac mac osx Microsoft Microsoft Windows More Everything mozilla mozilla firefox nashville nashville tn passwords ransomware Samsung Samsung Galaxy S5 security spyware ssl security time warner cable upgrades Verizon viruses Windows Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows 10 Windows XP